Gehwol Foot Balm
The Gehwol Foot Balm (75ml) is refreshing and revitalising.
The preparation contains cooling, comforting menthol helping to revive tired feet, and lavender and rosemary to promote blood circulation helping to maintain skin elasticity.
- Long last deodorizing effect
- Helps protect against fungal infections
- Revitalising effect on feet
- Gehwol Foot Balm is dermatologically tested and can be used by patients with diabetes
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
A refreshing and revitalising foot balm, this preparation contains cooling menthol helping to revive tired feet.
Essential oils of rosemary and lavender work to enhance this revitalisation. The balm also offers long lasting protection against foot odour and offers effectively combats athlete’s foot.
Gehwol Foot Balm is dermatologically tested and can be used by patients with diabetes.
Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage into the feet once a day, or after exposure to cold and wet.
Wash your hands after use.
- It is advisable to carry out a patch test before using any essential oil
- Do not to be used on broken skin
- It must not be used during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or by those affected by epilepsy
- Cancer patients should seek advice from their oncologist before using the product
- This product is not to be used on children under 5 years of age
- Care should also be taken if suffering from any respiratory disorders or allergies
- Do not ingest
- Once opened, use within 6 months
In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, stop use immediately.
Active Ingredients (75ml):
- Menthol, for cooling and analgesia
- Essential oils of lavender, for discomfort relief and odour reduction
- Essential oils of rosemary, muscle relief
- Lavender oil, provides relief of muscle aches, and also antiseptic
- Climbazole, anti-fungal
- Jojoba oil, for skin strengthening
- Aloe vera, for smooth, supple skin
- Suitable for diabetics, and dermatologically tested
Feet are you’re most important piece of your healthcare equipment! Walking and other weight bearing daily exercises is the way to a fitter and better life. People who walk fast are associated with a longer life! So you need to keep your fitness equipment fit and ready to work.
These are easy ways to keep your feet in good health:
- Exercise your toes daily. It helps your balance and keeps most aches and pains away
- Stretch your calf muscles daily
- Cut nails with a small amount of nail free from your skin. Make sure you have left no sharp edges. Avoid cutting down the sides
- Use creams if lesions appear on feet. Or skin gets dry. HealthyStep stock a range of lotions and creams for almost every type of skin problem
- Try and massage feet after exercise using therapy balls or appropriate oils and creams
- Always make sure you wear shoes suitable for the occasion. Exercise shoes and casual shoes should always be 100% comfortable
- Go walking regularly. Only 20 minutes a day is a wonderful thing to do. Forget the car for local journeys. Perfect to walk to the pub and back, and much safer if you fancy a glass or two
- If you recurrently experience pain in your feet, make sure you try the exercises and try an appropriate insole. See HealthySteps extensive range for most shoes and common injuries
- Try and go barefoot from time to time. It helps your balance and lets your skin breath. If it’s warm, walk on the grass. It feels fantastic!