Gehwol Callus Cream
The Gehwol Callus Cream (75ml) is the perfect intensive treatment to soften and remove annoying calluses within 28 days.
Use regularly and watch your calluses reduce.
To maintain your newly achieved smoother foot skin, continue to care with Gehwol Lipidro Cream.
• For hard callus skin on the foot
• Loosens the cell bond of the hard callus layers
• Calms irritation and discomfort from callus
• Softens area quickly
• Strengthens and protects skin
Dermatologically tested and suitable for diabetics.
Don’t use the Callus Cream on cracked or injured skin – use Gehwol Salve for Cracked Skin instead.
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
Urea strengthened with glycerine and allantoin loosens the cell bond of the hard callus layers.
Gehwol Callus Cream brings about immediate softening and noticeable reduction of callus within a matter of days.
Lipids strengthen and protect. The silk extract provides moisture and helps make the skin feel smooth.
- Apply a small amount in the palm of your hand and massage into the feet twice a day including first thing after washing
- Wash your hands after use
- Once your callus is reduced or resolves resolved continue treatment with Gehwol Lipidro
- Do not use on cracked, broken or open skin. Use Gehwol Foot Cracked skin salve instead
- It is advisable to carry out a patch test before using any essential oil
- Do not to be used on broken skin
- It must not be used during pregnancy, while breastfeeding or by those affected by epilepsy
- Cancer patients should seek advice from their oncologist before using the product
- This product is not to be used on children under 5 years of age
- Care should also be taken if suffering from any respiratory disorders or allergies
- Do not ingest
- Once opened, use within 6 months
- In the unlikely event of an adverse reaction, stop use immediately
How to control Callused skin:
Dry skin and callus/ callous or hard skin are not the same thing but can co-exist.
Dry and cracked skin results from sweat glands of the feet aging and becoming less able to moisturise the skin naturally. That does increase the risk of callus as dry skin is less efficient at dealing with shearing stress from the ground and footwear as it is less supple.
Hard skin or callus occurs over areas of increases stress as a protective mechanism, and in a small amount is not an issue.
Callus if irritating or causing discomfort is usually a sign your foot isn’t working as well as it could be. Exercises, insoles and the correct shoes are essential to resolve the problem long term.
- If callus is on forefoot, reduce the heel height of the shoe
- Callus on the toes need more shoe space. Go for a wide toe box
- Callus and corns on the toes can be helped by silicone gel pads
- Use Gehwol Callus Cream to reduce the callus
- Use an insole with arch and metatarsal support, like the NINE to FIVE Everyday for formal shoes
- Use a shoe with a cushioned sole. Trainers are really good
- Consider using an X-line PressurePerfect or HealthyStep Hiking Footbed Extra Cushioning
for increased activity
- Allow your toes the freedom to move correctly
- Padded TOETOE® Socks such as 3D Terry Walker Socks can be helpful on walking or running
Strengthen your feet with the following exercises:
Other Popular HealthyStep Products You may also like…
Fallen Arch Insoles
ArchAngel® fallen arches insoles have been designed and contoured to provide the best comfort and arch support for feet with fallen arches.
WALKING SOCK (TWIN PACK)
3 Season comfort for walkers.Perfect with all types of walking boot or shoe.The 1000 Mile Walk Sock offers 3 season comfort and temperature control.
Super Strength Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg
Glucosamine helps to maintain healthy joints, it is involved in the rebuilding of connective tissues around the joints, including tendons, ligaments and cartilage.
Gehwol Balance Leg & Foot Lotion
A pro-biotic care concept forms the basis of GEHWOL Balance Leg & Foot Lotion for skin stressed by external influences every day.It revitalises and strengthens the natural skin barrier.