This is the complete solution to relieve and improve your heel pain caused by plantar fasciitis (also known as policeman’s heel, postman’s heel or heel spurs).
The HeelFixKit enables you to take control of your own rehabilitation and speeds recovery so you can get back to being you.
A red version of Healthy Step’s popular plantar fasciitis (PF) insoles these insoles are designed in the UK. They incorporate more specific heel protection features for feet than any other orthotic device available. These insoles are widely used across the UK’s NHS. They have been shown to be an effective part of the management of plantar heel pain and can help relieve other foot and calf symptoms that develop with plantar fasciitis.
The HeelFixKit Insole is supplied individually or as part of the HeelFixKit, which is wholly designed by Healthy Step and has all you need to speed up your recovery:
- 14 days supply of heel pain relief tape
- A foot Therapy ball
- The HeelFixKit Insole
- Advice and Exercise sheet
Plantar fasciitis is:
- Heel discomfort that is worse in the morning or rising from rest
- Pain during and after long periods of exercise and standing
- Also known as policeman’s heel or foot, postman’s heel or foot, heel spur, and is also called plantar fasciopathy by clinicians.
- Shock-dot well-positioned to the most painful spot on the heel
- Deep heel cup and midfoot cradle to reduce heel pressures
- Heel raise and heel rocker to reduce plantar fascia stresses during walking
- Forefoot stabilisation contouring to ease plantar fascia strains
- Brush nylon cover for softness
Fits the following shoe styles:
- Any shoe with a removable in-sock/insole
- Most lace-up comfort shoe styles
- Trainers and walking shoes
- Avoid very flat shoes
- Avoid very flexible shoes
Sign up to receive our newsletter and special offers
- Perfect for plantar fasciitis, these are orthotic-insoles designed to deliver appropriate arch support and relief in a slim design.
- The product offers pain relief by targeting the mechanical issues in your foot that provoke plantar fasciitis, by improving foot stabilisation and the ease of heel lift.
- Instantly comforting features include a correctly positioned, off-centred heel shock dot to protect the area most commonly affected by plantar fasciitis.
- A lift and rocker under the heel to mechanically assist heel lift when the plantar fascia is under most strain
- Heel pain associated from rising from bed or sitting, especially after periods of exercise.
- Assisting plantar fasciitis induced heel pain particularly when combined with taping and foot exercises
What Our Podiatrist Says
The HeelFixKit insole is designed to bring the symptoms of plantar fasciitis under control.
The plantar fascia is a fibrous sheet that runs from the underside of the heel bone to each toe joint. It helps the foot shock absorb and remain stable while it is on the ground. It is under considerable stress under forces from forward ankle motion and especially at the point where the heel lifts from the ground.
By incorporating features that reduce the amount of ankle forward motion before the heel lifts and by making heel lift easier, the HeelFixKit insole can reduce strain within the plantar fascia. This allows the body to repair damage to the plantar fascia where it attaches to the heel bone.
Start foot and calf rehabilitation with these exercises:
Other Popular HealthyStep Products You may also like…
WALKING SOCK (TWIN PACK)
3 Season comfort for walkers.Perfect with all types of walking boot or shoe.The 1000 Mile Walk Sock offers 3 season comfort and temperature control.
Fallen Arch Insoles
ArchAngel® fallen arches insoles have been designed and contoured to provide the best comfort and arch support for feet with fallen arches.
Gehwol Balance Leg & Foot Lotion
A pro-biotic care concept forms the basis of GEHWOL Balance Leg & Foot Lotion for skin stressed by external influences every day.It revitalises and strengthens the natural skin barrier.
Super Strength Glucosamine Sulphate 1000mg
Glucosamine helps to maintain healthy joints, it is involved in the rebuilding of connective tissues around the joints, including tendons, ligaments and cartilage.